This Sunday 17 November sees the opening of a new exclusive development in Sunninghill, Berkshire.
Millgate, the award-winning luxury homes developer is due to open the doors to two of the three stunning 6 bedroom residences located in the heart of the Home Counties just 2 miles from Ascot racecourse.
Evesley House, Holland Place has been ‘dressed’ for the occasion by Alexander James Interiors who have the ability of turning empty rooms into elegant and stylish areas, guaranteed to wow even the most discerning clientele.
The blend of meticulous attention to detail in design, specification and architectural integrity combined with a dazzling interiors package*promises to capture the imagination of everyone who walks through the door. Millgate are once again setting the benchmark for building excellence.
Millgate Kitchen Each detached home at Holland Place sits within substantial landscaped grounds. Evesely House offers exceptional accommodation, arranged over three storeys, boasting a magnificent central galleried staircase with spectacular chandelier, three large reception rooms ideal for entertaining, while the kitchen/family room with an orangery opening out into the garden is the informal heart of the home. Upstairs there are en-suite bathrooms to five of the bedrooms plus a bonus bedroom/games room. Staff can also easily be accommodated within the annexe which is found over the triple garage.
Jonathan Cranley, Sales and Marketing Director of Millgate comments:
“It is always exciting for us to open new developments but I am particularly eager to see the reaction of buyers to this home. My team and the Alexander James squad have really excelled themselves this time; Evesley House is quite simply exquisite.”
Millgate Sitting Room Sunninghill and the local area is blessed with first class amenities including cosmopolitan restaurants, elegant beauty salons and inspiring interiors emporia. Neighbouring Ascot, Sunningdale and Virginia Water also warrant exploring for their bijou boutiques, delicatessens and cafes, while luxurious Coworth Park Hotel is home to two-Michelin starred chef John Campbell. For more extensive retail therapy from high street retailers to antique and specialist stores a short trip to Windsor is sure to prove very rewarding.
Guide price for Evesley House £3,950,000. For more details on this opulent private development contact Millgate on 0118 934 3344 or Hamptons International on 01372 469279 or alternatively visit http://www.millgatehomes.co.uk.
*Interior furniture package not included in this price.
- Opening imminently: Three luxury Millgate homes located in the golfers paradise of Sunninghill (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)
- Coming soon to Ascot: Westbrook House created by Millgate (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)
- Dining out in Sunninghill (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)
- Holland Place Launch (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)
- Award-winning developer, Millgate, appoints Knight Frank to sell outstanding new homes in Oxted (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)
- Star pupil: Luxury house builder Millgate renovates Wargrave Pre School (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)
- Haunted castles and high-heeled vampires – is no property safe from ghostly happenings this Halloween? (millgatehomes.wordpress.com)